20 October 2014

my fashion icon | week 9 | #teenblogseries

If you're a blogger and you haven't heard of Luanna from Le-Happy then where have you been? I first spotted her on a fashion inspo instagram and immediately fell in love with her edgy fashion sense and  unapologetic style. I'm following her on instagram now and i love her blog too. She shares some amazing photos and all of her outfits are spot on. 

Aren't you just in love with her hair though? I genuinely looked into getting my hair done like this once but i think it would probably end up going wrong for me. I just think Luanna is such an inspiration from her style to simply how her personality shines through on her blog. I don't have too much to say as i think the images really do speak for themselves. 

http://www.le-happy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment