11 January 2015

Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream | REVIEW




If you read my skincare routine post as part of the #teenblogseries then you'd know that i didn't have much of a skincare routine in place. As the colder weather has been rolling in, I've noticed a considerable change in my skin and it hasn't been dealing death with the cold, windy weather. I decided to buy myself a cheap little moisturiser to use in the mornings as my skin was feeling rather dry so i picked up the Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturiser for Dry and Sensitive Skin for £4.19 in Boots.


Not having used many moisturisers before I didn't really know what to expect with this but it has improved my skin to no end. I apply it in the morning after cleansing and before my applying my makeup. I use a tiny pea sized amount and i find this covers the whole of my face so its very economic to use. This also sinks in really well making your skin feel light and refreshed as opposed to greasy, and caked like you can find with a lot of the cheaper moisturisers. This is an amazing bonus when you don't have ages to wait in the mornings before applying your makeup!

The fact this comes in a squeezey tube as well is so handy as it's really easy to store and move should you need to take it anywhere overnight. It's really helped my skin survive this winter and is definitely going to be something i repurchase! 

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://pugfarms.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum loves Nivea, love the brand myself!!

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete