25 August 2014

10 Facts About Me | Week 1 | #teenblogseries


Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

Hiya everyone, as you can see from the post above, I've decided to take part in the #teenblogseries and the first post is 10 facts about me. Ive tried to think of some different facts for you but at the end of the day most of my life is already on the blog so you might know this all already. Anyway, i hope you enjoy this post, its a bit different from normal but hopefully it adds a bit of diversity to my blog! 




10 Facts About Me

One | I have a pony which I ride and compete, he's a chestnut arab and possibly one of the best things thats happened to me.

Two | My hairs been pretty much every colour under the sun, but since i got a job I've settled with my natural hair as pink and green aren't really workplace appropriate.

Three | My eyebrows used to be atrocious, and even now they're still not that great.

Four | I study are at college, but i haven't got enough patience to finish anything that i start. 

Five | I have two jobs, my life is pretty hectic. 

Six |  I really want to study Video Games Art & Design at university but i really dont think I'm going to get in. 

Seven | I have a love hate relationship with my nails, i love painting them but as soon as they chip i end up scratching it all off. The same applies to my actual nails, if one breaks i file all of them down. 

Eight | I really want to take a gap year in Thailand, it looks like the most beautiful place to go. 

Nine | My favourite shops are probably Forever 21, H&M and Paperchase. 

Ten | Joining a gym was simultaneously the best and worst decision I've ever made. 

Hope you've enjoyed this post, check back next Monday for the next instalment!

14 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same with my nails too! hehe
    Emily x

    http://littlemisswynne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so frustrating isn't it? They need to make a nail polish that doesnt chip! xx

      Delete
  2. You have a pony? So lucky! :) And wow, two jobs...good for you! I posted my ten facts today too!

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're hard to keep up hahaa, ill go check yours out now:) x

      Delete
  3. Aw, what is your pony called? P.s hope you get into the course you want at university!

    Style Storms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny, its a really lame name ahaa, and thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. Omg, i love paperchase too! Great post, really enjoyed reading x

    - http://chloesfloralworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paperchase is just the cutest store ever haha, thank you xxx

      Delete
  5. I love H&M and Paperchase too, H&M is always so on trend and really good prices! I am taking part in this series as well if you would like to have a look!
    Becca x
    http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ill go have a look now :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Chestnut Arab's are gorgeous! I would absolutely love to have a horse, but I don't have enough time to look after one, I volunteer at my local stables and sometimes get a free ride there which is great ;) I'm also doing the series, if you'd like to have a look: itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk :)

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they definitely take up a lot of my time, but id prefer to be at the stables than anywhere else tbh! Ill go have a look now:) xxx

      Delete
  7. 'Joining a gym was simultaneously the best and worst decision I've ever made. ' Im the same but NOT Joining a gym was simultaneously the best and worst decision I've ever made. hahaha great post.
    Thanks for joining in on the first post of #teenblogseries
    http://www.anouskamillar.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i love it but hate it at the same time. thanks for setting this up! xx

      Delete