24 November 2014

Stay Perfect Foundation | No7




I don't actually wear foundation on a day to day basis, i find that i simply using a concealer and a bi of powder is enough to cover up any blemishes, but when i heard about Boots match making service to find your perfect foundation and lipstick i had to give it a go. I got matched to the shade Cool Ivory and i ended up picking up the Stay Perfect foundation.

I have to start by talking about the packaging for this, which is amazing. Firstly it’s in a steel grey kind of box, although i accidentally damaged this as i also bought a hairbrush and the two didn’t really get along. But the bottle itself feels so expensive. It’s frosted glass and feels so sturdy with the pump and lid feeling incredibly secure. I just really like the packaging for this! 

The foundation itself is amazing, and has medium coverage but is very buildable. I applied it with a foundation brush, buffing brush and a sponge and i think the sponge works best. A little bit really goes a long way with this and i fin a small blob on the back of my hand can cover my whole face, pretty impressive, eh! Its finish is rather dewy which I'm not a fan of but this can easily be fixed with a bit of powder, and it does tend to last all day.

Overall i do really like this foundation, its such a nice offering coming into the winter months and being able to get your match made colour just make it such a good choice. 

4 comments:

  1. I have their Essentially Natural foundation (my shade is Cool Vanilla haha) but I think I'll definitely be getting the Stay Perfect version as I need a heavier coverage foundation so thanks for this review! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool vanillas the best haha;) yeah this is definitely a brilliant winter foundation if you want a bit of better coverage!

      thank you for reading!

      Anya xx

      Delete
  2. I've tried No 7's beautiful skin bb cream, and i've been wondering whether their foundation is any good and this has definitely convinced me to get this product!

    Em x emilybmarsh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their foundations are definitely some of the better drugstore ones I've tried so id recommend giving them a go!:)

      thank you for reading!

      Anya xx

      Delete