19 May 2014

Wish You Were Here

Apologies for the lack of posts last week, i had an incredibly busy schedule and just couldnt find any time to write them up, I'm aiming for that not to happen again though! Im just really loving wearing pink on my nails at the moment so when i popped into topshop and saw this, i knew i simply just had to have it. Im dont own many Topshop nail polishes but this looked so pretty that it wouldn't matter if i liked it or not. Luckily for me its brilliant!


First of all i have to say that the formula of this an absolute dream to work with, I'm fairly fussy with how i like the formula to be but this hits the nail on the head. It doesnt apply streaky but its fairly sheer although a second coat completely solves this. The little white flecks spread evenly throughout so theres no fussing about trying to get a nice coverage. While the brush isn't the biggest or of the best quality its easy to use and doesnt hold too much polish so you dont end up with too much polish on your nails.

The colour of this is absolutely gorgeous once applied, its such a pretty, pastel pink with a slight shine to it and the white flecks add a really lovely touch to them. Its definitely going to be my new everyday shade as its just such an easy colour to wear and so complimentary on the nails and to the skin. 

Overall i really love this nail polish and its definitely one of the better ones from the topshop range!





8 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty, and it kind of reminds me of those jelly shoes that were really popular when I was a kid, which is really random but this looks lovely!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones that have come back into fashion? I completely understand what you mean aha!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh! I need this! I seen it in Topshop today I think, from a distance and I didn't notice it had white flecks in it but I thought it was gorgeous and had to resist! Now I'm regretting not picking it up because it's absolutely beautiful and like nothing else in my collection!

    Abby x
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first thought, i have absolutely nothing like it! At first i thought it was just glittery in the bottle but looks so much nicer with the white flecks. I would definitely recommend you get it! x

      Delete
  3. This such a sweet and pretty colour!
    I love a lovely soft pink but i'm loving the silver specks through this shade!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so pretty and unique but subtle enough to be an everyday colour! x

      Delete
  4. This nail polish is so so cute, love it !

    ReplyDelete