12 September 2014

Rita Ora Nails | 203 & 873 | Rimmel London

I feel like i haven't put up any nail polish reviews in ages, well, at least i haven't written any in a while. Consideringwithout views nail polish than anything else thative eseems a litis ale funny; anyway, I'm back with these two nail polishes from the Rita Ora Collection for Rimmel London and they are "Breakfast In Bed' and 'Lose Your Lingerie'. I personally love the names as i think they're so creative anincredible well toont, but at the same time without leaving want to call 'Breakfast In Bed' - 'Breakfast At Tiffanys' just as thats what ththeyre suchur really reminds me of. Either way i love both of them. 

Lose Your Lingerie is very similar to Barry M's Rose Hip, but the formula on this is just so much better. The brush that comes with this is flat and wide and allows you to coat your nail in just two swipes. It applies a little bit streaky at first but by the second coat is fully opaque and leaves you with such a creamy pastel pink colour on your nails. This doesnt dry in 60 seconds like it says however its not too much over that so isn't exactly a hassle to apply. 

Breakfast In Bed is by far my favourite of the two, its the perfect pastel mint colour and compliments my skin tone amazingly. The amount of comments I get when I wear this nail polish is amazing and im forever being asked what it is im wearing. The formula for this is a lot better than Lose Your Lingerie and is actually wearable with just one coat but i always use to just to be on the safe side. This wears incredibly well too and i can go 3 - 4 days without seeing any kind of chip on my nails. 

Overally I really love these two nail polishes, theyre such pretty, fresh colours and thwy both wear incredibly well with or without a topcoat. Being the first nail polishes Ive ever bought from Rimmel London they have definitely been a welcomed addition to my nailpolish collection! Have you tried any of the Rita Ora collection for Rimmel, what did you think? 

4 comments:

  1. Lose Your Lingerie looks so pretty - I've got Barry M Rose Hip but the formula was so disappointing and nothing like the other Gelly nail paints! :( So I may give this one a go!

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so hit and miss i find! sometimes i love them, and sometimes they are literally no different to any other of the nail paints! xx

      Delete
  2. These nail polishes are so pretty. My fave color is mint and this pastel one is so nice. :)

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're gorgeous, they compliment my skin tone so well too xx

      Delete