1 September 2014

Foundations & Brows For Teens | Week 2 | #teenblogseries

So this week is one of the beauty weeks for the #teenblogseries and we've all been asked to post our personal favourite foundation and brow products to use. I don't use a lot of foundation, but my holy grail has always been the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation and have been repurchased so many times. My product for my brows is the Collection Brow Kit which is a new addition to my collection but is already an everyday staple in my routine. 

I use the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in the shade 101 Classic Ivory, its light to medium coverage but is definitely build able for those 'i hate my face' days. To apply this i pump out a little onto the back of my hand and use my No7 foundation brush, followed by my Real Techniques buffing brush. I love this foundation so much as it gives me such even coverage and doesnt look or feel at all cakey or heavy on the skin; at £6.99 this is a budget friendly product that I'm happy to repurchase again and again. 

Now for the brows, i only recently started paying attention to my brows as there has been so much emphasis on them in the media recently and this resulted in me picking up the Collection Work The Colour Eyebrow Kit. This set has three different shades, a small brush with an angles end and a rounded end and then a clear brow mascara. I actually mix the middle and the lightest shade and apply it to my brows as i find the lightest is too light and the middle is just slightly too dark. I then go over it with the clear brow gel just to tame and finish everything. I really love this kit as it retails at just £3.99 and is regularly on offer in Boots, it's such a good kit for people just starting with their brows and its looks like it's going to last a long time too. 

So these are my recommendations for a fountain and brow kit for teens! Have you tried either of these? 

2 comments:

  1. just found your blog and I love it! such a nice pictures and everything!
    I got the Rimmel foundation btw and I'm really happy about it :)

    www.hilychee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and yeah the rimmel foundation is my favourite! x

      Delete