6 February 2014

Weekly Roundup - Week 5

Its finally February and we can all start to feel a little less glum. Roll on those pretty spring flowers and warm summer nights! I can't wait for summer. Recently theres been a lot of hype over the S/S14 collections and I'm getting incredibly excited for them too. I know this post is a day late.. *slaps wrist* but I've been so busy the past couple of days that i just haven't had time to get it up and posted.

Yeah, my weeks hasn't really been spent doing anything other than redecorating so..
Thursday was spent in town with my dad, we had a look around a few shops and looked for a new phone for me. Its all exciting stuff when looking for a new phone, minus the price.

Friday was pretty good, i had college but it wasn't nearly as bad as i expected it to be. It did take me two hours to get home though and when i did i was absolutely drenched, got to love British weather, eh?

Saturday was spent out with my dad again which was lovely. I then went to my mums for the afternoon and started prepping my bedroom ready for painting, and i then spent all of Sunday painting my bedroom, as well as Monday. I have a fun life.. 


Monday afternoon was spent at the stables and then work which wasn't too bad as we finished early. Tuesday was then spent in bed after feeling horrible and a lack of sleep.


I actually felt a lot better come wednesday morning so headed off into college. We had a talk from some of the students in the degree courses which was really inspiring and motivated me to get on with my work. I finished my final piece for this project in college then when i got home i wrote up 2 essays, did my theory homework and did a biro study. Oh its all fun in art college isn't it! 

So my week has been fairly dull, hopefully it will pick up for next weeks post! How has your week been? 


No comments:

Post a Comment