16 January 2014

Blogging Blues

Hello there my lovelies. Picture this, you're sound asleep, dreaming about whatever it is that makes you most happy, you're warm, you're dry then you hear it. Rain. Really heavy rain, on your window and roof. Come on England, i can cope with getting soaked whenever i decide to go anywhere, but waking me up?! Now thats just one step too far. Sarcasm.. 
It actually started hailing after this, so upset i didn't manage to get any photos!
Where i shall be retiring for the rest of the day.

I can't be the only one who's getting a little bit sick of the rain, now can i? Don't get me wrong, i love where i live,  minus the flooding, i just wish there was a teeny bit less water everywhere. 

Let me get started by saying i spent the last two days in bed, I'm so productive. I ended up doing my artwork, blogging, watching Supernatural and so on. I was going to go out and get photographs for my art but thats a teeny bit difficult when you don't want your £600 DSLR and £7.50 paper disposable camera to get destroyed. I also don't think the photos would have turned out very well in the rain which is making me feel a bit better about being so lazy.

Secondly, with all the sudden rain showers i have no idea how to dress. Typically in winter i wear a skirt with tights, knee high socks pulled down and ankle boots. This isn't always a good idea when its windy and rainy though and therefore I'm struggling to find outfits for this weather. I don't like wearing jean, but i do seem to be living in them lately. They're just so versatile. But then theres the shoes?! I have so many pairs that i can't wear in the pouring rain as they'll just get ruined, and only like 1 pair that i can. Its going to be a long season for me. 

I also have so many ideas for blog posts, but with all the terrible weather i can't get any decent photos which is really starting to annoy me. I just end up writing the blog posts and have no photos for them and i can't even begin to explain how frustrating it is. I may have to do some makeshift photography and work things out soon because this is really getting annoying now.

How are all of you fairing up with the weather? Hopefully better than me! 


1 comment:

  1. Don't feel down, I think is is January Blues that have got us all. Hope you had a good weekend to cheer you up :)

    I found your blog via BlogLovin and would love if you could stop by & catch up on my latest posts for some inspiration too :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete