25 January 2014

Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rosé REVIEW

Hey there my lovelies, so as you all know; the other day i was out taking photographs for my art project in the bitter cold and as a result of this my lips got very dry and sore. I headed over to Boots to find something to sort them out and came across the highly praised Nivea Lip Butters, and i picked this up in Raspberry Rosé due to the amazing smell. These are just £2.10 in Boots, bargain! Im actually quite scared to use this due to how amazing it smells and how pretty it looks as well, also, apologies for the icky cloudy day photos.




Lets get the boring bit out of the way first shall we? This comes in a lovely pastel pink coloured metal tin with a rather secure lid. The tin is rather thin and only contains 16.7g of product, which isn't a lot, but for the price isn't bad. This comes in three other 'flavours' - Original, Vanilla, and Creme Caramel.

The scent of this is absolutely to die for, its so sweet yet has the sharpness that can often be found in raspberries but isn't at all unpleasant. In fact its so good I've just sat here sniffing it for a good 10 minutes. Although i adore the scent i wouldn't recommend it for those of you who aren't a fan or sweet things!

When i first tried to apply this i noticed it had a lot thicker texture than anything i had tried before and is most certainly more of a butter than a balm. It takes a little bit of effort to work up the right amount of product to put on the lips but after the first applications i can't see this being a problem. 

Once applied you can instantly feel your lips being nourished and moisturised unlike some other products that claim to do. It softens your lips to no end and doesn't wear off within a couple of minutes. Its left my lips feeling so much nicer. 

I would recommend using a lip scrub before this to get rid of all the dead skin then apply this to have lovely soft moisturised lips. I can see this working really well.

Overall i really love this product, from the packaging to the texture, to the smell, there really is nowhere you can fault this. So do i like this product? Like? I think I'm in love. Would i buy it again? Definitely and i can't wait to try out the other flavours too! 

Have any of you tried this product? What was your opinion on it? Do you like it as much as me, id love to know!?


2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this but it sounds wonderful!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly didn't believe the hype but its amazing! xx

      Delete